LELO INEZ™ Vibrator (Pre-order only)
Special price HKD 99 on Sagami Gold 10's Pack Latex Condom on HKD 300.0 purchase of any items.
HKD20 Special offer on Wonder Life Super Studded 6's Pack Latex Condom upon purchase of any items.
Defined by decadence and elegance, INEZ™ is available crafted in either Stainless Steel or lavish 24-karat gold plate. It’s perfect for those who understand that you can’t put a price on pleasure.
The best things in life are worth the wait. The second best things are crafted to perfection. Our luxury items are designed for those who seek every day magic and understand that good things take time.
Once you commit to your new favorite indulgence, please expect 30 days before this treat makes its way into your lap as it will be manufactured specifically for your order, made with love.
Completely Safe for Peace of Mind: Whether you choose the 24-Karat gold or the steel, the materials are thoroughly tested and certified body safe.
Refined Presentation for Sensual Gifting: Arrives in a luxurious, velvet-lined wooden box
Beautiful Silhouette for Sumptuous Pleasure: This smooth, elegant golden vibrator is sculpted to target the G-spot
Rechargeable: More power, less fuss
5 Settings: From a teasing murmur to a satisfying pulse
- Slow it down, speed it up, until your body shakes and your climax overwhelms you.
- Begin to explore yourself, your body, your senses. Listen to your body, guide your hands.
- Let your anticipation build. Imagine teasing and spoiling yourself, how good it will feel.
There is a sexy, sensual ritual to opening a LELO box: it’s a celebration of pleasure, the ultimate expression of indulgence and excitement. Share it wisely, often, and with care.
The package includes: INEZ™ Massager x1, Presentation Box x1, Satin Storage Pouch x1, Charger x1, Warranty Registration Card x1, Detailed Instruction Manual x1
- This is a pre-order item and will be delivered 30 days after ordering.
- This items cannot be purchased with regular items, please place the order separately.
- *Use a condom only once. Non-vaginal use of condoms may increase the risk of them slipping or being damaged.
- *No method of contraception can provide 100% protection against pregnancy or sexually transmitted infections (STIs) including AIDS.