LELO SILA sonic clitoral massager
Special price HKD 135 on Sagami Supreme Thin Type 36's Pack Latex Condom on HKD 199.0 purchase of any items.
HKD20 Special offer on Olivia water-based lubricant traveling sachet upon purchase of any items.
Slow ignition, Sensuous glow - SILA™
Inspired by the world’s most famous clitoral massager SONA™, SILA™ gently allows you to explore new ways to reach climax.
Featuring eight sonic wave intensities for whole clitoral stimulation, and a mouth that lightly encompasses the center of your pleasure for progressive satisfaction.
SILA™ is not only a treat to your senses; it is the ultimate guide through the paths to reach a fulfilling climax again and again.
GENTLE SONIC WAVES: SILA™’s sonic waves offer a gentle clitoral stimulation allowing you to enjoy the intensities without making direct contact.
LARGE MOUTH: SILA™’s wide mouth gravitates around the center of your pleasure zone, engaging the entire erogenous area and enhancing the orgasmic sensation.
The vibrations are spread with equal intensity across the whole clitoris, not just in its center, which leads to a sensual, slow build-up of orgasm.
EXTRA-SOFT SILICONE: Ultra-smooth premium and body-safe silicone for an ultimate sensual experience and total peace of mind.
- RECHARGEABLE - more power, less fuss
- 8 PLEASURE SETTINGS - from a teasing murmur to a satisfying pulse
- WHISPER QUIET - discreet pleasure, anywhere
- SCULPTED FOR YOUR PLEASURE - fits your body like a glove
- 100% WATERPROOF - perfect for the bath and shower
- EXTRA-SOFT SILICONE - ultra-smooth premium silicone that’s extra soft to the touch
How to use
- Apply LELO Personal Moisturizer on the product and your body for enhanced pleasure.
- Press + button to turn on; start at low and increase vibration strength as you wish.
- Press ( ) button to switch between the 8 vibrations to find the one making you climax.
Content: SILA™ x1, USB-Charging Cord x1, Satin Storage Pouch x1, Warranty Registration Card x1, Detailed Instruction Manual x1
- *Use a condom only once. Non-vaginal use of condoms may increase the risk of them slipping or being damaged.
- *No method of contraception can provide 100% protection against pregnancy or sexually transmitted infections (STIs) including AIDS.