LELO F1s Developer's Kit Red
If you’re an Android or iOS developer with big ideas for the future of male pleasure, we have something extra just for you.
Bridge the gap between science and nature with F1s, the next generation pleasure product for men that makes you the master of your destiny.
Using powerfully intense dual motors, Cruise Control and LELO's revolutionary SenSonic technology, F1 massages you with deeply satisfying sonic waves for an entirely new, completely mind;blowing sexual experience.
Or better yet, utilize the free Software Developer's Kit to create your very own sensations and track your progress and prowess through the customizable internal sensors!
Access the Developer's kit
The exclusive and freely available SDK enables you to experiment with the sophisticated sensors and industry-leading technology, and shape the future of your pleasure.
Connect your device to test drive the LELO demo app - control device settings as well as gain new insight into your performance.
Body-Safe Silicone Sleeve
Ultra-smooth and soft to the touch, F1s Red looks sleek on the outside and feels sexy on the inside.
The mind-blowing sensation of sonic waves and patented Cruise Control technology make F1s Red the ultimate act of self love.
Fully Waterproof & Rechargeable
Using the supplied USB charging cable, F1s Red can go wherever you go, and the smooth, waterproof design is easy to keep clean.
2 hours of use in one charge
Long-lasting power to allow you to explore all the sensations, patterns and app capabilities while you work on your stamina.
1. Apply a generous helping of personal lubricant to F1s’ internal canal. The more, the better.
2. Switch on and slowly insert yourself. F1s will begin working when it senses you’re inside.
3. Enjoy a longer and more powerful climax.
Contents: F1s Red Trainer x1,LELO (Toy) Cleaning Spray x1,Don’t Disturb Sign x1,Gloves x1,Starter Guide x1,USB Charger x1,Satin Storage Pouch x1,Warranty Registration Card x1,Detailed Instruction Manual x1
- *Use a condom only once. Non-vaginal use of condoms may increase the risk of them slipping or being damaged.
- *No method of contraception can provide 100% protection against pregnancy or sexually transmitted infections (STIs) including AIDS.