Intimina Ziggy Cup 76 ml (Menstrual Cup for Sex)
Enjoy 50% off on pjur WOMAN Nude for purchase any menstrual cup
Special price HKD 135 on Sagami Supreme Thin Type 36's Pack Latex Condom on HKD 199.0 purchase of any items.
HKD20 Special offer on Wonder Life Super Studded 6's Pack Latex Condom upon purchase of any items.
NEW sanitary item for the WOMEN!
Ziggy Cup is a period protection revolution in a nutshell. It’s the first and the only reusable cup that can be worn during sex!
Menstrual Cup helps you feel clean and fresh during your menstrual period. Compare to the traditional sanitary products, the longer it is used the less it cost and the more environmentally friendly it becomes!
- can be used during sex
- flat-fit designn
- Double-layer leak-proof and anti-shift design
- Manufactured with 100% medical-grade silicone
- 76ml large capacity, continuous use up to 12 hours
- With proper care it is reusable for up to 2 years
- Comes with silicone storage case, easy to store and carry
For women who want the most comfortable period ever, Ziggy Cup is the only reusable cup that can be used during sex, providing all the perks of a cup plus mess-free period sex. Made completely of petal-thin silicone, Ziggy Cup can’t be felt at all - no matter what you’re doing. A cup can get you through the day without you needing to count on your fingers how many tampons to bring with you.
More menstrual cup by Intimina:
- Lily Cup One (Flow 20ml, for low blood flow and beginner)
Q & A
Q: How to insert your menstrual cup?
A: Before use, wash hands thoroughly with mild soap and warm water. Sit on the toilet with your knees apart, squat or stand with one leg raised on the toilet or bathtub edge. Use your thumb and forefinger to squeeze the sides of the rim together to an 8. Insert the back rim of the cup first and use your index finger to push the cup. Angle the cup back and slightly down so the rim moves behind your cervix. If you found it hard to insert, you can use pjur WOMAN Nude Water-based Lubricant or other water based lubricant for better insertion.
Q: How do I know if the cup is placed correctly?
A: Tuck the front rim up behind your pelvic bone to correctly position the cup around your cervix to collect your flow.
Q: How to remove your menstrual cup?
A: Insert your finger and hook it behind the front rim of the cup. Gently pull the cup out while keeping it horizontal to avoid spillage.
Things to avoid:
- This product is not intended for birth control, nor does it prevent Sexual Transmitted Disease (STD).
- Do NOT use this product if you suffered from Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS).
- *Use a condom only once. Non-vaginal use of condoms may increase the risk of them slipping or being damaged.
- *No method of contraception can provide 100% protection against pregnancy or sexually transmitted infections (STIs) including AIDS.