pjur med REPAIR glide 2ml Water-based Lubricant
Special price HKD 135 on Sagami Supreme Thin Type 36's Pack Latex Condom on HKD 199.0 purchase of any items.
HKD10 Special offer on Olivia water-based lubricant traveling sachet upon purchase of any items.
HKD20 Special offer on Wonder Life Super Studded 6's Pack Latex Condom upon purchase of any items.
pjur med REPAIR glide
A naturally formulated water based lubricant with regenerating hyaluronic acid. The innovative formula guarantees an exceptionally long lasting lubrication. Hyaluronan has the ability to bind large amounts of water and to provide better than average lubrication, enabling optimal regeneration of the skin. The glide covers the skin with an invisible, air permeable film, making it smooth and soft.
- Regenerative effect through addition of hyaluronan
- Promotes elasticity through intensive moisture
- Envelopes the skin with air-permeable lubricating film
- Protects the skin from dryness and makes it velvety soft
- Excellent skin and mucous membrane tolerance
- Nature-identical preservatives
About pjur med
pjur® med signifies to us: modern lifestyle products for the health conscious consumer. This product line gives you both: a product that fulfils the highest health and quality aspects, as well as an erotic, fun product. The bottom line is this: pjur® med is your guarantee for safety and fun - and of course highest product standards.
Quality "Made in Germany"
We do not compromise when it comes to the quality of our products. It is our highest priority throughout the entire company - whether it concerns the selection of ingredients, production, or delivering our products to our customers.
To make sure it stays that way, all of our products are monitored by a thorough and rigorous quality management system. We review our standards every day, and are continuously improving our products and making them safer for the health and well-being of our customers.
Made in Germany
Expiry date: 2022.11
- *Use a condom only once. Non-vaginal use of condoms may increase the risk of them slipping or being damaged.
- *No method of contraception can provide 100% protection against pregnancy or sexually transmitted infections (STIs) including AIDS.