TENGA AIR CUSHION CUP 2nd Generation
Tenga, New Adult Concept
We appreciate that some people have an image of all adult goods as being nasty, dubious or worse. That's why TENGA has come to the party. TENGA is here to revolutionize the realm of adult goods and to transform "sex" into an open, up-front experience that anybody can enjoy. Committed to realizing such grand dreams and ambitions.
"Phantasmagorical" clinging made possible by the unique air-cushion mechanism
The first onanism cup in the world to adopt an air-cushion mechanism without relying on the elasticity of sponge or urethane materials. The ultimate, never-before-experienced clinging sensation has been achieved by allowing free changing of the air pressure in the 24 air-cushion chambers.
- Peel the package flim off the cap part along the perforations. Watch your fingers whlie peeling off.
- Tear the sliver seal off the cup head before use and open the air hole. Pressing and releasing the air hole when using creates differences in sensation.
- Remove the bottom cap and slowly insert your penis direct through the hole in the bottom of the cup.
- Gain pleasant and most excited feeling just like the real thing. For TOC-205, free changing of the air pressure in the 24 air-cushion chambers.
- After use, put the bottom cap properly back on the TENGA onanism cup and please dispose it with regular trash according to the waste treatment regulation of your local residential area.
- This product is a disposable and not intended for repeated use.
- DO NOT use this product with more than one person.
- DO NOT use when you have open sores around your genital area.
- DO NOT place any object inside the cup for use.
- DO NOT expand the air hole at the head of the cup for use.
- DO NOT leave the cup with open part facing downward after removing the cap to avoid leaking of lotion.
- DO NOT heat or cool the cup for use.
- If you feel it is too exciting or feel dizzy during use, stop using immediately.
- This product is odorless and semi-transparent. If your TENGA cup has any foul smell, discoloration, foreign objects, or the seal has been tampered with, please stop using and contact us.
- *Use a condom only once. Non-vaginal use of condoms may increase the risk of them slipping or being damaged.
- *No method of contraception can provide 100% protection against pregnancy or sexually transmitted infections (STIs) including AIDS.